| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Misamfu in October is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Misamfu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Misamfu, Zambia
Misamfu Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Misamfu:
- Mbala, Zambia - 139.3 kms (86.6 miles) N
- Mbeya, Tanzania - 275.5 kms (171.2 miles) ENE
- Chitipa, Malawi - 225.3 kms (140 miles) E
- Karonga, Malawi - 288.8 kms (179.5 miles) E
- Isoka, Zambia - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 337.4 kms (209.7 miles) ESE
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 372.5 kms (231.5 miles) ESE
- Mzimba, Malawi - 325.7 kms (202.4 miles) SE
- Mpika, Zambia - 201.1 kms (125 miles) S
- Lundazi, Zambia - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) SE
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) SSE
- Chipata, Zambia - 410.1 kms (254.9 miles) SSE
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) SSE